Our Water Filtration System Repairs & Maintenance
A whole-house water filtration system requires little maintenance to keep it functioning correctly. You should replace your pre-filter cartridge every two months. You should replace your post-filter every six months to keep your home’s water clean and clear. At Puget Sound Plumbing, we can replace your home water filters and provide professional water filtration system repairs for the following problems:
- The water filtration system isn’t working at all.
- You tried to complete the water filtration system installation yourself and ran into trouble.
- There is trapped air in your home water filters.
- You have leaks.
- The water still has a bad taste or odor.
- You’re having water pressure problems.
- The water filter housing is stuck.
- Your water filter system is making strange noises.
- Your water smells musty, moldy, or mildewy.
- Your water has changed color.