Licensed Residential Plumber (Seattle)
Puget Sound Plumbing and Heating is looking to hire a Licensed Plumber. Heating/AC experience will help as well. The plumbers that work for our company are among the most skilled in Washington State. We are looking for someone who has a can do attitude and has high ambitions. At our company, we hold a high sense of family and team work among the employees. If you are looking to work at a place where you are treated fair, then this is the place for you. Call David Buckingham at (206) 938-3219 or use the form below.
Licensed Plumber and/or 2nd or 3rd year plumber apprentice.
- Great relationship building skills with customers and team members
- Exceptional technical ability
- Solid communication skills including timely, neat, and able to complete paperwork
- Able to perform the physical duties of a Plumber
- Have a passion for what you do and want to grow your career
- Have a great work ethic
- Willingness to put in long hours, and must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license with clean driving record.
- We focus on mostly residential service and some light commercial.