Faucet Repair & Installation Services in Seattle, WA
Puget Sound Plumbing Provides Installation & Repair
Puget Sound Plumbing is proud to provide Seattle homes with reliable, affordable faucet repairs. The faucets in your home serve both a functional and aesthetic purpose. You want to be sure the faucet you choose, whether for your bathroom or kitchen, matches the style of your space. However, you also want it to function properly for years to come. At Puget Sound Plumbing, we can ensure both of these requirements are met. Our service trucks are fully stocked with top-quality, professional-grade plumbing fixtures. No matter what style of faucet you want at your Seattle, WA home, we likely have it or can order it for you. In addition to a new faucet and fixture installation, we can also provide repairs to your existing faucets. We are the experts to call for all your plumbing needs. Reach out to us today!
We Service All Faucet & Fixture Brands
At Puget Sound Plumbing, we have a team of expert plumbers to serve residents in the Seattle area. Each of our professionals has the proper training and experience to provide the service you need. We can service and repair faucets and fixtures from all major brands. This means you don’t have to worry about what type of faucet you have, as our team can fix them all. Some of the most popular brands we service include:
- American Standard
- Price Pfister
- Newport Brass
Types of Faucets
If you’re looking for a new faucet for your home, you’ll have no shortage of options. There are countless types and styles of faucets, which means it’s easy to find one that matches your taste. Our team members carry an entire stock of faucets in their service vehicles, so if we have to replace yours, you’ll have options. If you can’t find what you’re looking for among our selection, we can order you one, or you can purchase one yourself and have us come back to install it. We fully stock each service vehicle with all types of faucets, including:
- Bathroom Sink: There are many styles of bathroom faucets to choose from, and our team can help you find the perfect one to match your décor and sink configuration. We carry a selection of center set, single handle, spread fit, bridge, and wall-mounted faucets, all of which will make your bathroom sink look beautiful.
- Tub: If you’re planning to switch up the faucet used in your bathtub, we have a selection for you that we know you’ll love. You can choose to install a new wall mount, deck mount, or roman faucet. We can tell you more about each style to help you choose the right option.
- Kitchen Sink: There are plenty of faucet options for your kitchen sink as well, including both single and dual-handle styles, pull-down styles, commercial-grade, spray nozzle add-ons, and more. No matter what type of faucet you want, our team can likely help you find it and install it.
Signs You Need a New Faucet
As a homeowner, a decision you’ll have to constantly make is whether to repair or replace major components of your home’s systems. Faucets are a part of this process. You’ll have to judge the current condition of your faucet to determine whether a repair is worthwhile, or a replacement is your best option. This can be difficult to do if you don’t have much experience or knowledge of plumbing systems, but we’re here to help. It’s likely time to replace your faucet if you notice any of the following:
- It’s Rusty: Rust often builds up inside your faucet where you can’t visibly see it, so it’s essential to look for signs that this may be occurring. If the handle sticks or cracks when you move it or water is slow to come out of your faucet, your faucet is likely rusting internally.
- It Keeps Leaking: Leaky faucets are an incredible annoyance, especially when it keeps happening after repair attempts. If your faucet is still leaking after multiple tries at fixing it, it’s time to consider installing a new one.
- It’s Very Old: All faucets are different when it comes to how long they’ll last. However, if yours is more than 15 years old, it’s likely reached the end of its life, so it’s time to install a new one.
- It Has Heavy Mineral Deposits: If you notice heavy mineral deposits on your faucet, it may be time to replace it. These thick, white deposits can inhibit your faucet’s function and are nearly impossible to get rid of once they form.
How to Pick the Right Faucet
There are many different types, styles, and sizes of faucets available to you. It’s important to remember that just because a faucet looks nice doesn’t mean it will perform well. We’re proud to provide name-brand faucets from companies we trust. They bring excellent use as well as beauty in every style imaginable. Not sure what you need or want? We’re here for you! Our expert team can help you find the faucets that work for your home’s style and function flawlessly for years to come. New faucets function better than older faucets, require fewer maintenance expenses and repairs, and increase the value of your home.
Styles of Sink Faucets
There are four distinct types of faucets based on their inner mechanism. It’s important to know which type you need. The different mechanisms include:
Found most commonly in bathroom sinks, double handle cartridge faucets have one hot water and one cold water handle. Single handle cartridge faucets move up and down for water volume and left to right for temperature control. The cartridge in the handles controls the flow of water.
Most older homes have these styles. They are also found in utility sinks. You will find two handles for hot and cold water. These require you to tighten the handles to shut off the water flow instead of controlling a cartridge in the handle.
These are in kitchens and bathrooms. You can identify them by a single lever. It moves a wide, cylindrical body to control the flow and temperature of the water. The disc is found in the handle, controlling the water levels.
Instead of being controlled by a disc, ball faucets work with a single handle that maneuvers around a rounded cap. These are most popular in kitchens due to their versatility.
Upgrade your Homes with New Faucets
New faucets and other plumbing installations can elevate your home to new levels in aesthetics, value, and function. If it’s time for you to update your dated faucets, we’re here for you! We can help you select new faucets, remove your old fixtures, install your new faucets, and make sure everything is functioning as it should. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or just need a change of scenery, we have a wide selection of faucets from all types of styles available to you. Changing the faucets in your home can make all the difference in daily function as well as looking great. We provide new faucets for all types of fixtures throughout your home, including:
- Bathroom sinks
- Kitchen sinks